10 Lane Bengaluru-Mysuru Highway Stretch - The Hottest Plot investment Destination. How?
Modern highways are the roots of progressive nation growth and signify the country's continuous efforts for development. Road networks also pave paths for rapid economic and real estate growth by linking workers to jobs, producers to markets, students to school and the sick to hospitals through seamless and trafficless connectivity.
Bengaluru-Mysuru Expressway, proposed by NHAI, is a ten-lane economic corridor project covering 117km from Mysurus Columbia Asia Junction to BengalurusPanchamukhi temple near the NICE Road Junction. This project in progress is expected to wrap up and roll out for public use shortly. The proposed 10-lane expressway will streamline connectivity between IT city (Bengaluru) and the Cultural Capital of Karnataka (Mysuru). Further, this road infrastructure stretch will be a core competency for empowering the real estate growth of south Bangalore in its proximity through downsizing traffic gridlocks and pollution.
The eyes of property developers and buyers are now heading southwards. Significant infrastructure projects on Mysore road, precisely the Bengaluru-Mysuru mega project are expected to propel the realty growth in this region. Transportation, economic and infrastructure advantages on the stretch are the drivers of demand for realty growth in areas connected to the expressway.
- South Bangalore is of the most vibrant, thriving and sought-after locations. It offers the clever home-seeker the best of both worlds with a quiet location for a serene and healthy lifestyle on one side and connected convenience on the other.
- A home in south Bangalore is that one can travel to any place in Bengaluru quite quickly due to NICE Road and Metro. On the other hand, the new 10-lane road to Mysuru will help people have a hassle-free drive to nearby cities by reducing travel time to 90 minutes between Mysuru and Bengaluru.
- Undeniably good connectivity amplifies the growth prospectus in the real estate sector in the southern stretch. For instance, when a residential project is planned, improved connectivity through highways and road networks is the most prioritized aspect for the developers. A residential real estate cannot afford the absence of infrastructure facilities in its neighbourhood. Investors and settlers seeking to buy property in the area will look for infrastructure facilities on priority in the location.
- Alongside, the 10-lane highway also promotes environmental safety in the accessible areas caused by heavy traffic congestion. A dedicated six-lane on either side of the two cities for high-speed vehicles and four service roads will ensure uninterrupted traffic flow.
- Highways promote residential realty growth with ease of living. The 10-lane expressway connecting Bengaluru-Mysuru will afford ease of living for people living in the regions of south Bangalore. Economic corridor projects are innovative infrastructure initiatives with a solution to balance out the living standard of the mass in terms of ease of living.
- In the days ahead, the areas in the stretch of the 10-lane expressway will see improved demand for residential projects and a rapid price shoot-up of properties. The highway project will revamp the real estate of the nearby area, as more residential and commercial real estate projects are already under construction in these areas.
LTG AishwaryaIndraprastha, an excellent resort-style property on Mysore road, is a true blessing for discerning home seekers. The declared growth corridor zooming in its neighbourhood makes it an attractive real estate investment option. The location of Indraprastha will shortly witness progress in every dimension and will appreciate your investment in multi-folds.